Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Job Search...etc

Well I'm back home and it's funny cause I've been busy ever since I got here. The monday I was back home I went out searching for jobs, and that night Kiddie academy (a daycare) called me and I had an interview the next day! :] I'm excited and I hope I get the job. Also I've been cleaning a lot and I babysat the cutest little boy today! Krystal (my roommate) came and saw me today also :) i was so excited and I went to her cousins wedding with her, it was really fun! I like her family alot. Tommorrow my cousin is getting married I'm so happy for her and I am excited to go to the reception. Sat. afternoon me my mom, and my sister, and all the girls from my moms side are going up to park city for a night to celebrate mothers day and my birthday!!! I am so excited. Also I get to go to wyoming to see Jesse on the 15th!!!! I am SO excited!!!! I miss him alot especially with me being home. Well I'll let you guys know how everything goes!!! Love ya'll!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, next time hows about not parking your car in the middle of the road!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great kara! Let me know if you get the job! and I am SO exited for you to get to see Jesse! How are you getting there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh PS... Becky is your best friend, undercover! haha love ya!

    ReplyDelete