Sunday, September 20, 2009

We've been apart far to long.

I finally got to see Jesse! It was way to long, I hadn't seen him in almost two months. When I saw him it was great! We got to hang out a lot this weekend, although I do wish it was a longer weekend for me. Friday we went to a BQ at his friends house. We played a bunch of games and it was super fun! He also opened his birthday present that I got him. Saturday we went shopping for his birthday and out to lunch. We then returned to Jared and Brittany's house to eat dinner, and later on we went Rollerskating at classic skating in Layton. Ha I know it's like grade school all over again, but it was so much fun! I loved spending every minute I had with him I have missed him so much, and am going to when I go back to Snow tonight. Hopefully it won't be to long that we will have to stay like this, we are hoping to be toghether soon!

2 comments:

  1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and fonder for you two as it sounds like. I am glad you both got to see each other! Sounds like you had a great time. :) Love ya lots! Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys are so cute! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete