Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Spring Break*

Boy am I glad to finally be on spring break! It is so nice to be able to relax! I don't have much planned, which could get really boring, but i will figure something out! I have a yucky denist appointment tomorrow. The one thing I am way excited about is on Wed. I am going to go to the Ogden Temple and doing baptisms for the dead with my cousin, and then on Thurs. i get to go to the Draper Temple Open house! :] I'm thinking both experiences will be very spirtual! Jesse is doing awesome, in school and everything! He helps me out more then he knows, and I don't think I could ask for a better boyfriend then him! Of course he is the best but we need to keep that on the down low in case someone tries to snatch him from me he he :] his family moved this weekend but they are closer to me now, so I cannot wait to go visit them! Kinsey, one of my best friends, got engaged so I am way excited for her! I'm doing great and life is good :]

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It sounds like you're doing really good. Me and my mom are wondering who Kinsey got engaged to... Do we know him?
    Anyway, talk to you later!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete