Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry Guys...

After a long (one month) Christmas break I am back at Snow, but this time I had to leave my laptop home because its broken :( So that is why I have not kept up on my blog. Well Here is the update. Jesse is now in Wyoming and he is doing AMAZING in school, I really am so proud of him. This semester I am taking a lot of great classes. I am taking a class called guidance of young children and it requires me to go to the daycare two hours each week, it is something I always look forward to. I am also taking a great institute class called "Preparing For an Eternal Marriage". I really think everyone that is not yet married should take it, I've learned so much from it. My friend Jessica is getting married on the 29th and my cousin just got engaged I'm excited for the both of them. I'm just hanging in there and enjoying life! I love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Kara you are so cute ! Glad you're enjoying the college life ! Are you looking into teaching school ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara, I am glad you are doing good and enjoying your classes. We miss you here, but know you will visit and keep in touch often. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that sounds like a great class you are taking. Oddly enough seven years ago Aaron and I took that same institute class on Eternal Marraige...just took us a while to realize it would be us together someday. :). Glad you are loving school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara,
    Glad you are having a good time! You are such a good example to a lot of people! We love you lots and are glad that your a part of our extended family! You always have a bright positive cheery attitude! Keep up the good work!
    Love you lots Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara,
    Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new update! I am glad school is going good for you and Jesse. I took that institute class too and loved it.

    ReplyDelete